Realkathon is accepting application from people who have innovative solution that address the four core areas which are Real Estate Investment, Residential & Commercial Housing, Land, and Property Management.
In this article we would be looking at Realkathon 2019 for Nigerians
Do you have a smart solution that addresses real estate financing; how can technology aid the valuation, viability and experience of real estate investment and investors?
Do you have an innovative solution to construction, resale and renting of homes for residential and commercial purposes in Nigeria. Issues around availability, payment, location, legal and other gaps presently exist in this market today in Nigeria. Technology can be a major driver to help improve its operation
Do you have an innovative tech driven solution towards the availability, accessibility, viability of lands. The sector today is faced with lots of challenges from ownership, legal issues, payment etc. The involvement of organized private company has helped decency to the sector but with the technology this can be much better.
Application closes on Saturday 31st, 2019.
About Real Estate Hackathon 2019
The Realkathon 2019 is a 5–day hackathon competition that is focused on gathering the finest software developers/programmers to proffer valuable solutions in the real estate sector using technology.
The Realkathon will welcome innovative solutions around Land, Real Estate Investment, Residential & Commercial Housing and Property Management. The competition will hold from September 9-13, 2019 in Lagos, Nigeria. It is jointly sponsored by Data First, etracacademy and Pertinence group.
- Applicants must be older than 18 years and must reside in Nigeria;
- Applicants must break into teams made up of two to four persons
- Each team requires a project manager and a software developer/programmer. A “Team Leader” must be appointed by the members of each team. The appointed individual will represent and enter a submission on behalf of the team as a whole.
How to Apply for Realkathon
- Form a team of three that should consist of a programmer and a business manager
- Click on the official link and click on ‘Register” and fill the form accordingly
- Click on submit