Apply For 2023 Student Scholarships At the University of Guelph Arrell Food Institute for Masters and PhD Students in Canada
University of Guelph Arrell
Closing date: March 3, 2023
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: Masters & Doctoral
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: Master’s – $50,000 per year for up to 2 years (6 semesters)， Doctoral – $50,000 per year for up to 4 years (12 semesters)
Description: he University of Guelph is pleased to accept applications for Arrell Food Institute Scholarships from students who meet the necessary qualifications. Students who are enrolling in a full-time graduate program are eligible for this opportunity.
Doctoral and master’s level students can apply for $50,000 annual Arrell Food Institute Scholarships to fund their research in agriculture and food.
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be candidate for doctoral and masters level students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time degree program
- Applicants for graduate program in the fall semester following the application deadline with a minimum first-class (A-) admissions average
- Applicants whose research aligns with the vision of the Arrell Food Institute.
How to apply: apply online