The procedure on how to collect UNILORIN transcript has been released by the school management. Graduates of the University of Ilorin who wants to send their transcripts within or outside the country for graduate studies or for any other reasons are enjoined to follow these procedures.
In this article we would be looking at UNILORIN Transcript Procedure For Undergraduate.
How to Collect UNILORIN Transcript
This is to inform undergraduate students of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) requesting Academic Transcript (Student/Official) that they are to follow the instruction below:
- Payment of #5,500 per transcript (Fees are subject to change) to be made online to the University of Ilorin through remita.
- Kindly complete and submit the transcript application form, get the form here
- For information on courier services, visit the official page
- Upon completion of the application form, the following documents are to be attached before submission: Payment Receipt generated from remita, Photocopy of certificate of the applicant, and evidence of payment to the courier agent
- On request, an official academic transcript can be sent either online to the indicated official E-mail address or via courier/NIPOST to an official address.
- Student copy of the academic transcript can either be picked by hand or authorized person; or be sent to a valid E-mail address.
- Letter of authorization and photocopy of means of identification must be provided at the point of pick up by the authorized person
The University is likely to respond to your request within two (2) weeks of submission of your form. In case this is not possible, you will be informed of the progress
The University will not be held responsible for any wrong address
Enquiries: [email protected]
I hope you find this article helpful as well as interesting.