Exciting news to all aspirants of the University of Jos as the 2020/2021 UNIJOS Post Utme Screening Form for Post Utme and Direct Entry Candidates has been released for all interested applicants. The price of the UNIJOS Post Utme and Direct Entry form is
Below are necessary details on the UNIJOS Admission Requirements, Eligibility, Courses Offered and How to apply for the UNIJOS Post Utme Form.
SEE ALSO: UNIJOS Cut Off Mark for All Courses
UNIJOS Admission Requirements
- UTME candidates must have chosen the University of Jos as First Choice and scored not less than the institutional cut-off mark at 180 and the differential score for various Faculties/Programmes
- Credit Passes in all relevant subjects in WAEC and NECO
UNIJOS Screening Date 2020
The University of Jos screening portal will be opened from 17th September 2020 for the UTME and the Direct Entry online screenings.
Courses Offered in UNIJOS and their Cut Off Mark
|S/N||COURSES IN THE FACULTY OF:||CUT-OFF POINT|
|1.||Faculty of Agriculture|
a. Agricultural Science
|2.||Faculty of Arts|
a. Mass Communication
b. Theater and Film Art
c. All Programmes
|3.||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences|
|4.||Faculty of Clinical Sciences|
a. Medicine and Surgery
|5.||Faculty of Dental Sciences|
|6.||Faculty of Education|
a. All Programmes
|7.||Faculty of Engineering|
a. Civil Engineering
b. Electrical Electronics Engineering
c. Mechanical Engineering
d. Mining Engineering
|8.||Faculty of Environmental Sciences|
b. All other Programmes
|9.||Faculty of Health Science and Technology|
a. Nursing Sciences
b. Medical Laboratory Science
|10.||Faculty of Law|
|11.||Faculty of Management Sciences|
b. Business Administration
c. All other Programmes
|12.||Faculty of Natural Sciences|
a. Computer Science
c. Science Laboratory Technology
b. All other Programmes
|13.||Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|14.||Faculty of Social Sciences|
d. All other Programmes
|15.||Faculty of Veterinary Medicine|
a. Veterinary Medicine
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME Form
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Visit the University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click Get Started
- The Candidate will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email
- The Candidate should accordingly login into their email and click the confirmation link
- The candidate is taken to the login page and continue his/her Screening registration
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Login
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- The candidate is taken to their personalised dashboard
- Click on Pay Screening Charge
- Select the payment option (a card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard
- Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
- Click Finish
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
- Log out and await further communication from the University
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ level results. All candidates, therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
- All candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission.
The Online Registration Portal for the screening opened on Thursday 17th September 2020 and will remain active until further notice.