Great news for all aspirants of the Hezekiah University as the UNIHEZ School Portal has been opened and the UNIHEZ Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session has been released.
Below are details of the Courses offered in Hezekiah University Undergraduate Programme, Admission Requirements, Acceptance Fee and School fees and Details on the UNIHEZ Post UTME Form.
It is important and essential for all applicants to note that Hezekiah University has a 90% admission acceptance rate. This means that about 90% of the total number of students that apply to UNIHEZ are usually accepted and given admission.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Hezekiah University (UNIHEZ) degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Courses Offered in Hezekiah University
Hezekiah University Umudi, Nkwerre LGA, Imo State offers admission into the following programmes:
- -Industrial Chemistry
- -Computer Science
- -Physics with Electronics
- -Biotechnology and Plant Science
- -English/Literary Studies
- -Business Administration
- -Political Science
- -History/International Studies
- – Sociology
- – Zoology
- – Mass Communication
- – Public Administration
- – Marketing
- – Microbiology
- – Biochemistry
Hezekiah University Post UTME Admission Requirements
- Any candidate with the minimum score (140) recommended by JAMB for the different programmes in the current UTME can apply for any of our degree programmes.
- Candidates who did not originally choose Hezekiah University in the current UTME can equally apply.
- Hezekiah University also offers Direct Entry admission for qualified students.
How to Apply for Hezekiah University Post UTME Form
Get our application form online or from the university campus or any branch of Living Christ Mission Inc. nationwide.
For online application and other detailed information, visit www.hezekiah.edu.ng, Living Christ Mission Inc. Branches Nationwide or call these numbers: 0903 000 0852, 0803 528 2459, 0812 595 2757 for any inquiry.
HEZEKIAH UNIVERSITY TUITION FEE: N175,000