This is to inform you that the University College Hospital, Ibadan School of Health Information Management Admission and Screening exercise into two years full-time ND and two years full-time HND programmes for the 2023/2023 academic session has commenced.
In this article we would be looking at UCH School of Health Information Management Form 2023/2024.
UCH School of Health Information Management
FOR ND APPLICANTS
- Applicants must score 150 and above in the 2023 UTME
- Applicants must have obtained the middle entry requirements of (5) Credits at not more than two sittings in SSCE/GCE/WAEC)NECO from the same examination body in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry
FOR HND APPLICANTS:
- Applicants must present his/her original certificates which are; O’level Result, ND or Professional Diploma in HIM, License Certificate, Letter of Completion of IT
The computer Based Test (CBT) for ND will be in; English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology
CBT for HND will be in; Health Records Management, Anatomy and Physiology, Clinical Coding, Biostatistics, Computer Science, Health Planning Management
How to apply for UCH School of Health Information Management
- ND applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 while HND applicants are to pay N10,000 for the application and Screening fee respectively into the TSA ACCOUNT (TSA/UCH/SHIM/ADMISSION FORM) in any commercial bank.
- ND and HND applicants are to pay another N2,000 for access code and CBT exercise into the TSA ACCOUNT (UCH/Information Technology Revolving) in any commercial bank.
- Applicants are expected to convert their bank teller into a receipt at the Cash Office of the Finance & Account Department, UCH. The photocopy of the receipt of payment should be forwarded to the Administrative Office of the School.
- All Applicants must have a functional E-mail address and are expected to collect their access code from the school Administrative Office to apply online, that is, to Log unto: www.portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. The application must be completed online, not later than 31st August 2023.
- Applicants must print out their completed online application form and examination card and submit them to the Administrative Office of the School.
The screening exercise for the ND programme and HND entrance examination will be communicated to the candidates via their e-mail addresses. Successful applicants will be invited for an oral interview at a later date through text messages, applicants’ email and School’s website.
I hope you find this article helpful as well as interesting.