Southern Cross University
Closing date: Applicants can apply anytime
Student type: International students
Level of study: undergraduate and postgraduate degree
Study area: Any
1.$5,000 maximum fee reduction for the first scholarship year.
2.For continuing scholarship year/s the value is merit based and calculated on the previous scholarships year’s course GPA (across your 8 units* completed):
- Course GPA 4.0 to 5.4 — $5000
- Course GPA 5.5 to 7.0 — $8000
Description: Southern Cross University offers a range of scholarships to support international students. Scholarships are available for future international students during their first year of study, and some are designed for international students currently studying at Southern Cross University. The scholarships is designed to recognize academic excellence to provide financial support to international students.
- Currently be enrolled as an eligible international student at Southern Cross University’s main campuses.
- Successfully completed a minimum of one year of study at Southern Cross University and obtained at least an overall course GPA of 4.0.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and student visa to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
How to apply: apply online