We wish to inform all those interested in the School of Health Technology Jahun that the SHT Admission Form for 2023/2024 academic session that the form is released. The admission form is currently available online in the Jahun portal. Its the time of the year when students are anxious to apply for admission into the school of their choice.
School of Health Science Jahun (SOHSJ) is a premier institution that offers various programs in health sciences.
All necessary details on the health technology jahun courses, school of health jahun school fees are available on SHT Jahun portal and also on this website.
How to Apply for the School of Health Technology Jahun Admission Form
The sale of Application forms will commence from 7th March 2022 to 7th April 2022.
Interested candidates should visit the web: www.shtjahun.edu.ng to complete the admission form.
- Visit here the Jahun portal
- Click apply to create profile.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click submit to generate RRR.
- Make payment by following the instructions there in (Card, Bank USSD Phone number or Account number).
The deadline for the School of Health Technology Jahun Admission Form for 2023/2024 academic session is 7th April 2022.
School of Health Technology Jahun Courses
- Community Health Extension Worker ( CHEW)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical laboratory technician (MLT)
- Dental Health Technician
- Health Information Technician (HIT)
- Environmental Health Technician ( EVT)
- Dispensing opticians
- Biomedical engineering
- Certificate in Junior Community Health Extension Worker JCHEW (Female only).
School of Health Technology Jahun Admission Requirements
All candidates applying for Diploma program must possess FIVE (5) credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. While those applying for Certificates must have at least 3 credits in English, Mathematics and Biology for JCHEW and or Chemistry for CMBE including any other 2 passes in science subjects.