Federal University Oye Ekiti Industrial Chemistry Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Industrial Chemistry in FUOYE? Does FUOYE accept two sittings for Industrial Chemistry?, What are the requirements to study Industrial Chemistry in Federal University Oye Ekiti.
In this article we would be looking at Requirement to study industrial chemistry in FUOYE.
Does FUOYE offer Industrial Chemistry? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Industrial Chemistry in FUOYE? If you have been asking whether Federal University Oye Ekiti offers Industrial Chemistry as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Industrial Chemistry at FUOYE have always asked, and also show you the Federal University Oye Ekiti JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Chemistry.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Industrial Chemistry at Federal University Oye Ekiti.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Industrial Chemistry, all you need to know about Industrial Chemistry department in FUOYE as well as other schools you can also study Industrial Chemistry as a course apart from the Federal University Oye Ekiti should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does FUOYE Offer Industrial Chemistry?
The Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) offers Industrial Chemistry.
This means that Industrial Chemistry is Accredited In FUOYE.
See Other FUOYE Courses And Requirements.
Now that you are aware that FUOYE offers Industrial Chemistry, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Industrial Chemistry in FUOYE.
Requirements To Study Industrial Chemistry in FUOYE
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Federal University Oye Ekiti through JAMB To Study Industrial Chemistry.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC/NABTEB or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Industrial Chemistry in FUOYE.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet FUOYE Industrial Chemistry Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
FUOYE Direct Entry Requirements For Industrial Chemistry
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into Federal University Oye Ekiti through Direct Entry To Study Industrial Chemistry.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the FUOYE Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And FUOYE Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Industrial Chemistry In FUOYE
Before you will be offered admission to study Industrial Chemistry in FUOYE this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the Federal University Oye Ekiti to study Industrial Chemistry.
FUOYE Subject Combination For Industrial Chemistry
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Industrial Chemistry in FUOYE.
Use Of English
Is FUOYE Good For Industrial Chemistry?
The Federal University Oye Ekiti thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Industrial Chemistry in FUOYE and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, Federal University Oye Ekiti is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Industrial Chemistry.
Does FUOYE Accept Two Sittings For Industrial Chemistry?
The Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) Accepts two sittings for Industrial Chemistry.
How Many Years Is Industrial Chemistry In FUOYE?
Industrial Chemistry in FUOYE is a 4 years course.
FUOYE School Fees For Industrial Chemistry
FUOYE school fees for Industrial Chemistry is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
I hope you find this article helpful as well as interesting.