Redeemer’s University Nigeria (RUN) Admission List 2023/2024
Redeemer’s University Nigeria UTME Admission List 2023/2024 – Check RUN UTME Admission Status [1st & 2nd Batch]. The Redeemer’s University Nigeria (RUN) UTME Admission Lists has been released for the 2023/2024 academic year. In this article, we shall look at how to check RUN UTME Admission List
The management of the Redeemer’s University Nigeria (RUN) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission into undergraduate degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. RUN first and second batch UTME admission list has been successfully uploaded on the institution’s admission status checking portal.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check Redeemer’s University Admission List.
- Go to Redeemer’s University admission portal.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and password in the appropriate columns.
- Click on Login button to proceed with checking of your admission status.
Redeemer’s University Clearance & Registration Procedures.
- Candidates offered provisional admission to the Redeemer’s University, should report at the Admissions Office to commence clearance for registration from Monday, 21st September, 2023
- At the point of screening and clearance, candidates will be required to present the following:
- Original with four photocopies of JAMB-UTME Result
- Original and Four clear and unmutilated photocopies of WASC/SSCCE/GCE/NECO Certificates/Print out where the Certificate is not ready.
- Original and Four photocopies of Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age;
- Ten (10) recent colour passport photographs;
- Testimonial from School Principal (Original and Four photocopies).
- Two (2) reference letters from reputable persons, such as, Clergyman, Lawyer, Medical Doctor, Senior Officer in the public or private sector.
- Evidence of Change of Institution to Redeemer’s University (Applicable to candidates that did not choose Redeemer’s University in the 2023 JAMB- UTME/DE);
- Candidates should come to the University with their duly completed Sworn Court Affidavits of Good Conduct. Please print a copy from the University website;
- Candidates should bring appropriate O’Level results verification cards (WAEC, NECO etc.) to the registration venue.
- Candidates who have changed their names must produce legally acceptable evidence of change of name.
- Such candidates are required to pay the prescribed fees before registration. The payments should be done online through the admission and student portal (adms.run.edu.ng). Ensure that you do not pay into personal account of anybody. Do not go through any search engines but type directly our link on the browser. The payment of the appropriate fees is a necessary condition for registration for courses.
- Candidates will thereafter, proceed to the Faculty Officer for screening and cross- checking of credentials and further briefing.
- Candidates should obtain a signed clearance certificate from their respective Faculty Officers without which their names will not appear on the Matriculation List.
- Report to the Head of Department for guidance on online registration of courses.
- Every candidate should note that registration for a course shall automatically mean registration for the course and its examination. No separate registration for examination shall be carried out.
- Every candidate shall register in person and cases of impersonation will be severely punished.
- Every candidate shall provide digital chest x-ray films and reports from reputable Diagnostic Centres, as part of their requirements for medical registration at the University Health Centre.
- Candidates and their parents/sponsors should note that the offer of admission is PROVISIONAL. They are not regarded as bona fide students of the Redeemer’s University until they have been duly cleared as possessing the basic requirements for the Faculty/Department to which they have been admitted.
I hope you find this article helpful as well.