There is currently a postgraduate scholarship opportunity for students from any country who wants to have a master degree in science.
In this Postgraduate Scholarship ata international Islamic University Malaysia 2019/2020.
International Islamic University Malaysia was officially established in 20 May 1983. And it was established to ensure delivery of quality tertiary education, the school also ensures that the students are trained to be responsible, imbued with good moral ethics, high moral values and professionalism, lifelong learning, managerial and entrepreneurial skills as well leadership skills.
Enhanced static and dynamic mechanical performance of Zirconia-Toughened Alumina infused with empty with empty fruit bunch-derived solid carbon via chemical vapor infiltration technique for dual-use technologies (funded by FRGS grant)
Project Scope/Area: Ceramic Composite
Duration: 24 months (monthly stipend provided)
- Must possess Bachelor Degree in Materials/Material Sciences/Mechanical or any relevant Bachelor degree related to Engineering/Science
- CGPA 2.8 and above
- Highly passionate in doing research
- Proficient in English (written and oral)
- Highly motivated, independent and hardworking
How to apply for the International Islamic University Malaysia Postgraduate Scholarship
- Interested applicants can contant Dr. Hanisah Manshor at [email protected]
- Include your resume and transcript in your email