The Lagos State College of Nursing (LASCON) admission form for 2019/2020 admission exercise is out. Candidates interested in the Midwifery and Public Health Nursing program of the school should follow the application guidelines below.
In this article we would be looking at Lagos State college of Nursing (LASCON) admission form 2020/2021.
LASCON Admission Requirements and Program Duration
Age Range: The candidate must not be less than 18 years
Application Deadline: 24th July 2020
Entry Requirements: Applicants must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following O-Level (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) subjects:
- English Language
Program Duration: 3 Years.
How to Apply for Lagos State School of Nursing (LASCON) Admission
- Visit Lagos State School of Nursing Registration page
- Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on generate ‘Generate Payment Invoice’
- You will be presented with an invoice which contains your personalized bank details (bank account, account number and bank name).
- Please transfer the sum of NGN10,100 to your personalized bank account from online banking application
- After a successful transfer, your payment status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (colour print) will be allowed to write the entrance exam.
Entrance Examination date will be communicated immediately after the lockdown. The examination is computer-based testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge and Current Affairs.
Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
Candidates are advised to keep their log-in PIN as same will be used for result checking.
Note that first-year School fee is Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (N230,000) only payable before resumption.
I hope you find this article helpful as well as interesting.