My info Connect brings you more Jamb Repeated Questions and answers. Our focus this time is on Jamb Repeated past questions and answers in Mathematics.
Keep up with the constantly updated Jamb Repeated Questions by clicking here. If you are taking Jamb in 2020, here are some of the most repeated Jamb Questions and Jamb Repeated past questions and answers in Mathematics. These questions will cover a high majority of all parts of your Mathematics syllabus.
Early preparation is key to success. So, take note of some of these questions because some of these questions are likely going to be repeated.
THIS POST IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO: jamb past questions 2017, jamb past question and answers 2018, jamb past questions and answers on all subjects, jamb past questions and answers on english, past questions on chemistry, jamb past questions and answers pdf 2018, jamb questions and answers on all subjects pdf, jamb past question and answers 2017 pdf
So, let’s get down to business
JAMB REPEATED PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS IN MATHEMATICS | LIKELY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (1-15)
- In a school, students offer Biology or Mathematics or both. offer Biology and mathematics. How many offer Biology but not Mathematics?
3.correct to 4.s.f
4. For the figure below, |QR| = 10 m, |SR| = 8 m, < QPS = 30°, < QRP = 90° and |PS| = x. Find x.
5. Find the value of k if y – 1 is a factor of y3 + 4y2 + ky – 6
6. Find the number of sides of a regular polygon whose interior angle is twice the exterior angle.
7. Find the sum to infinity of the following series 3 + 2 + 4 + 4/3 + 8/9 + 16/27 + ……
8. If y = 5cos(-6x), dx/dy is
9. y varies directly as w2. When y = 8, w = 2. Find y when w = 3
10. Find the variance of the numbers k, k + 1, k + 2.
11. If x varies directly as √n and x = 9 when n = 9, find x when n = (17/9)
12. The diagram is a circle centre O. If < SPR = 2m and < SQR = n, express m in terms of n
13. What is the solution of (
Ans: -3 < x < 1
14. A trader bought goats foreach. He sold them for at a loss of How many goats did he buy?
15. Find the number of ways of selectingsubjects from subjects for an examination.
MORE JAMB REPEATED PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS IN MATHEMATICS | LIKELY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (16-30)
16. The 4th term of an A.P. is 13 while the 10th term is 31. Find the 24th term.
17. A chord of a circle subtends an angle of 12° degrees at the centre of a circle of diameter 4√3 cm. Calculate the area of the major sector.
Ans: 8 π cm2
18. What is the common ratio of the G.P.?
19. A bucket is 12 cm in diameter at the top, 8 cm in diameterat the bottom and 4 cm deep. Calculate its volume.
Ans: 304π/3 cm3
20. Find the coordinates of the mid-point of x and y intercepts of the line 2y = 4x – 8
Ans: (1, -2)
21. A triangle has angles 30, 15 and 135 , the side opposite to the angle 30 is length 6cm. The side opposite to the angle 135 is equal to
22. Find the rate of change of the volume,of a sphere with respect to its radius, when
23. Teamsand are involved in a game of football. What is the probability that the game ends in a draw?
24. Given the scores:with corresponding frequencies: respectively. The mean score is
25. The difference between the length and width of a rectangle is 6cm and the area is 135cm. What is the length?
26. The derivative ofis
27. Find the mean deviation of 1, 2, 3 and 4.
28. Given distribution of color beads: blue, black, yellow, white and brown with frequenciesand respectively. Find the probability that a bead picked at random will be blue or white.
29. Differentiatewith respect to x.
30. Find the area of the curved surface of a cone whose base radius is 6cm and whose height is 8cm (Take \).
JAMB REPEATED PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS IN MATHEMATICS | LIKELY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (31-50)
31. If the mean of 4, y, 8 and 10 is 7. Find Y?
A 6 – ANS
B 10 – ANS
33. If line p = 5x + 3 is parallel to line p = wx + 5. Find the value of w.
D 5 – ANS
The pie chart above shows the distribution of subjects offered by students in SSS III level. If 80 students enrolled in the class. What is the size of the angle of the sector in economics?
C 32o – ANS
D 40 – ANS
36.A number of pencils were shared out among Bisi, Sola and Tunde in the ratio of 2:3:5 respectively. If Bisi got 5, how many were shared out?
B 25 – ANS
B 2cm – ANS
C 36cm – ANS
39.The mean of 2-t, 4+t, 3-2t, 2+t and t-1 is
A 2 – ANS
D 20 – ANS
B p <1
C p = 18
D q < 1
42. The 3rd term of an arithmetic progression is -9 and the 7th term is -29. Find the 10th term of the progression
A -44 – ANS
A 6 – ANS
A -1 < x < 5
B -1 < x5 – ANS
C -1x 6
D -1x < 6
B 200– ANS
46.If three unbiased coins are tossed, find the probability that they are all heads
47. A man bought a second-hand photocopying machine for N34000. He serviced i at a cost N2000 and then sold it at a profit of 15%. What was the selling price?
C N41400 – ANS
From the diagram above, find x
B 65o – ANS
From the cyclic quadrilateral TUVW above, find the value of x
C 24o -ANS
C 0.80% – ANS
CHECK OUT MORE REPEATED QUESTIONS:
ALSO CHECKOUT JAMB SYLLABUSES:
RELATED SEARCHES: jamb past questions and answers on mathematics pdf, jamb past question and answer 2015, Jamb past questions and answers on english, jamb past questions on chemistry