JAMB Eligibility Checker helps candidates seeking admission into tertiary institutions in Nigerian to check if they meet the subjects’ requirements for the course they want to study. The process is very simple as all you have to do is to select what applies to you.
In this article we would be looking at JAMB Admission Eligibility Checker- check your admission eligibility on JAMB Website.
How to check Admission Eligibility with JAMB Eligibility Checker
Go to JAMB online Eligibility Checker and select the following in order:
1. Mode of entry – UTME (or Direct Entry if you are a direct entry candidate)
2. Institution type – Degree awarding institution if it is a university degree program (other options are NCE, ND, etc.)
3. Institution category – Federal university or state or private, etc.
4. Institution – this is the school you are interested in (or applied for)
5. Program – the course you applied for (or interested in)
6. O’Level/A ‘Level:
- O-Level credit – O’Level subjects you got A, B or C in the result. O-Level passes – O’level subjects you got D or E in the result
- A-Level credits and A-Level passes – this is for direct entry candidates and the process is just similar to O’level selections
7. UTME subjects combination – that is, your JAMB subjects. Note that the English Language is a compulsory subject
8. Submit to check your eligibility
Note: Please do the above selections in order. My guess is that what is available in the next selections is dependent on what you selected in the preceding selections.
Because you have an interest in this, make sure to see how to score high in Post-UTME exam and the top JAMB exam secrets that work!