This post is for all those looking for realtime information on the FUTO Supplementary list. Kindly note that the authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) have released the 2019/2020 academic session Batch ‘A’ admission list.
Just like the merit admission list, FUTO supplementary admission list too has been uploaded online.
How to Check the FUTO Supplementary Admission List.
CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch A’ supplementary admission list. OR
Follow the procedure below to access/print your admission notification slip:
- Go to the admission portal at https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your FUTO admission status.
RECOMMENDED UPDATE: FUTO Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2019/2020.
Not yet admitted? If yes, Apply for FUTO 2nd Supplementary Admission Exercise.
ANOTHER WAY TO CHECK THE LIST
You can also access your admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTO admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it