Are you an aspiring student of the Emirates College of Health Sciences and Technology in Kano? I will like to show you all the details and all you must know about this great institution.
This will cover ECOHSAT Cut off Marks, ECOHSAT Courses Offered, ECOHSAT Admission List and other necessary information.
It is important to note that the Emirates College of Health Sciences and Technology (ECOHSAT) has a very good admission acceptance rate of about 80%. This means that about 80% of the total number of students that apply to the Emirates College of Health Sciences and Technology (ECOHSAT) are accepted to study various courses in the school.
About Emirates College of Health Sciences and Technology (ECOHSAT)
Training Global Health and Allied Medical Professionals for Humanity
ECOHSAT Mission Statement
Building a multi-disciplinary Center for generating ideas on health development, health promotion and diseases and prevention programmes of Academic, Research, Training, and professional development in Nigeria and beyond.
ECOHSAT Vision and Philosophy
The College hinges on institutionalizing practically oriented academic and professional broad-based platform for facilitating interaction both locally and internationally in areas of public health care.
ECOHSAT is a flagship private health care and Allied Medical science institute established to bridge the manpower (Health workers) gap in Northern Nigeria and the country at large. A citadel of health care professionalism, poised to provide qualitative training, research and development of health care personnel. With anticipated provisional Accreditation / Approval by NBTE for National and Higher National Diploma programmers, alongside other relevant professional Regulating bodies,
ECOHSAT unveils the following schools/programmers/ departments. 2016/2017 Academic Session.
Community Health Technology – (for CHEW, JCHEW)- Retraining, CHEW.
Environmental Health Technology – for EHT ( ND)
Public health prog. Health Education / Promotion food Hygiene, Public Health Nursing (HND), Dental therapy (ND)
Dental Health Tech/Therapy – For (DHT) (DIP),
Medical lab science prog. – for (DIP),
Health Information mgt – for HIM (ND, DIP)
Aims and Operational Objectives of the Emirates College of Health Sciences and Technology
- To bridge Health Care Professional gaps in northern Nigeria and beyond.
- To instil professional ethics and discipline of Health Care workers and professionals in Nigeria and beyond.
- To provide equal opportunity platform for professional advancement and Health Care Research and Development in Nigeria and Beyond.
- To train and Supply Global Health Care workers for prevention and Control of tropical and emerging diseases.
- To partner with public Health Care Institutes and Centers of Health Care Services towards effective healthcare delivery in Northern Nigeria and Beyond.
Courses Offered in Emirates College of Health Sciences and Technology
COMMUNITY HEALTH PROGRAMME
- Community Health Department
- (BSc) Community Health
- Certificate Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW)
- Conversion Community Health Extension Worker Retrainee
- HND Community Health Extension Worker
- National Diploma Community Health
- Professional Diploma Community Health Worker (CHEW)
DENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES
- Dental Health Sciences Department
- Conversion Diploma Dental Surgery Technician
- HND Dental Therapy
- ND Dental Health Therapy
- National Diploma Dental Health Technology
- National Diploma Dental Health Therapy
- Professional Diploma Dental Surgery Technician
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- Environmental Health Technology Department
- Conversion Environmental Health Technology
- HND Environmental Health Technology
- National Diploma Environmental Health Technology
GENERAL AND ALLIED MEDICAL SCIENCES
- General and Allied Medical Sciences Department
- (BNSc) Bachelor of Nursing Science
- National Diploma Nutrition and Dietetics
GENERAL/ALLIED REMEDIAL SCIENCES
- General Allied Remedial Sciences Department
- Remidial Basic Sciences
HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- Health Information Management Department
- Conversion Health Information Management
- HND Health Information Management
- ND Health Information Management
- Professional Diploma Health Information Management
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY
- Medical Laboratory Science Department
- Conversion Medical Laboratory Technician
- Professional Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN PROGRAMME
- Pharmacy Technician Department
- Professional Diploma Pharmacy Technician (Cadre)
PUBLIC HEALTH PROGRAMME
- Public Health Programme Department
- HND Public Health Nursing
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicant MUST ensure that he/she has:-
- An active email address
- Checked the available programs published above.