Apply For NMA HR&M Communications Internship 2018: Sent on behalf of the Manager, Human Resources Administration, Tony Effiong Recruiting Management System – New Internship Programs.
All NMA Employees:
This is to inform you that the Internship Program is now available on the Recruiting Management System (RMS). All internship candidates are required to go on the RMS to apply and submit their relevant documents.
Please note that hard or soft copy of SIWES/internship applications are no longer accepted.
To apply use the following links:
- Internship Program – Undergraduates
- Graduate students -: Apply here
- Internship Program – International Undergraduates
- Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory candidates
Note :Undergraduate applicants who intend to start their internship program between January to June 2018 should send their applications from now as the link will be deactivated on November 30, 2017. Testing will be in December 2017.
A new link will be sent out in January 2018 for applicants who intend to start their internship program between July to December 2018.
The link will be opened to Medical Laboratory Science applicants, who intend to start their internship program between September 2017 to August 2018. Testing will be in August 2017.
While the link for Pharmacy candidates will open for applicants who intend to start their internship program between March 2018 to January 2019. Testing will be in February 2018. The links will be deactivated in July 2017 and January 2018 respectively.
- Candidate must be a Nigerian schooling in Nigeria or abroad
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to a Diploma, Bachelors’, or Masters’ Degree as applicable.
- Undergraduate candidates – June and December
- Pharmacy candidates – February ”¢ Medical Laboratory Science candidates ”“ August.
Placement of candidate is dependent on meeting the approved cut-off mark and availability of internship slot in the company.
The company continues to provide temporary employment via the internship program to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
For further enquiries, please contact Bibian Ezemba on Ext. 68692 or e-mail [email protected]