University in Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has released names of successful candidates offered admission in their 2020/2021 session. UNN candidates can proceed to check their name in the 2020/2021 UNN Nsukka admission list. See how to check UNN Admission Status below.
In this article we would be looking at Admission List for UNN 2020/2021.
How to check UNN admission status
The admission list is in PDF format. Simply download a copy of it and check your name there: UNN Nsukka admission list 2020/2021 PDF
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2020/2021 ADMISSION LISTS
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
1) All asterisked candidates in the above list are advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal within one week using a JAMB approved CBT Center, and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office. Note that the asterisked candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results is done.
2) Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
3) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank Or any Commercial Bank.
4) With the Payment Invoice, candidates requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
5) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login to your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
6) Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
7) Candidates should note that this admission is provisional. 8) If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
Congratulations to all those that made it to the first list. If your name is not there, don’t lose hope yet because we’re expecting additional lists/supplementary admission lists.